Try this Kid Friendly 10 Minute Black Beans Recipe
Author: It's So Delightful
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Makes: 9 Servings
- 2 Cans Bush’s Reduced Sodium Black Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: chili powder, onion powder
1. Heat Olive Oil in pot on medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. While oil is heating, open beans and drain in the can, prep garlic cloves.
3. Reduce heat to medium low and add 3 garlic cloves stirring occasionally for 10-30 seconds.
4. Immediately pour in black beans to prevent garlic from burning.
5. Add spices and stir. Heat through on low for 9 minutes, stirring occasionally.