Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this KIT KAT© Witch’s Fingers Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Makes: 9 (2 bars each) Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #2012
- 18 KIT KAT© Wafer Bars, any color
- 2 cups HERSHEY’S© Premier White Chips
- Green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon Sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Coconut
Recipe Instructions:1. Separate the KIT KAT© Wafer Bars and lay onto waxed paper.
2. Melt HERSHEY'S© Premier White Chips in the microwave a few seconds at a time. Stir and repeat as needed until smooth.
3. Add a small amount of green food coloring to the melted chocolate and stir. (Be careful, too much color will harden the chips.)
4. Use brush to apply melted chocolate to each KIT KAT Wafer Bar, covering completely.
5. Quickly place sliced almond at one end of the KIT KAT Wafer Bar, pushing forward slightly to create the cuticle.
6. Use the blunt end of the brush to swirl in knuckles.
7. Sprinkle coconut over the knuckles.
8. Allow to cool, and keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy.