Try this Kitchen Sink Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 70 Minutes
Makes: 14 Servings
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chunks (from 11.5-oz bag)
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate toffee bits (from 8-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 14 Rolo™ chewy caramels in milk chocolate, unwrapped (from 12-oz package)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
2. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except caramels until well mixed.
3. Shape 2 tablespoonfuls cookie dough around each caramel. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
4. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.