Try this Miracle Chicken Skillet Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Recipe Instructions:1. MIX first 4 ingredients in large skillet. Top with chicken.
2. BRING to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 25 min.
3. TOP with remaining ingredients. Cook 10 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).
Special Extra: Add 1/4 cup sliced black olives along with tomato and cheese.