Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Winter Rainbow Quinoa Salad Recipe
Author: Recipe Provided By: Opal
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #2028
- 2 cups cooked red quinoa
- 2 cups chopped pickled or regular cooked beets
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup crushed or chopped pistachios
- 2 cups chopped Opal Apples
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- A handful of green onions or fresh herbs if you’d like
- Dressing of choice
Recipe Instructions:Toss everything together and serve immediately.
*Recommendations: Save some pomegranate arils, crushed pistachios and crumbled goat cheese to make it look pretty on top.
*Mason Jar Salad Recipe (Layer in Order): 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup beets, 1/4 cup pomegranate arils, 1 ounce goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pistachios, herbs, 1/2 cup apples and 1/2 cup spinach. Store in the fridge for as long as 4-5 days. When ready to serve, toss with dressing.