Try this Oven Baked Chicken Tenders with Strawberry Mango Salsa Recipe
Author: Concord Foods
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- ½ lb of Strawberries, finely diced
- ½ lb of Mango, finely diced
- 1 pouch Concord Foods Salsa Seasoning Mix
- Corn Flakes, or other corn-based cereal
- 1 lb package of chicken tenders
- 2 large Eggs
Recipe Instructions:1. Combine diced strawberry and mango. Add salsa mix. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a food processor with blade attachment, grind 3-4 cups of corn flakes until they resemble coarse bread crumbs.
3. In a mixing bowl, scramble eggs.
4. Rinse chicken tenders and pat dry.
5. Dip chicken tenders in egg and then in crushed corn flakes.
6. Place on lightly greased baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 14-16 minutes or until done.
7. Serve chicken tenders with Strawberry Mango Salsa for dipping.