Smart Shopper Tip:*The marshmallow-topped grahams will be hot! Adult supervision is required.
*For easy clean-up, cover baking sheet with parchment or foil before using.
Try this Oven S’mores Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 Honey Maid® Honey Grahams, broken in half (8 squares)
- 4 Jet-Puffed® Marshmallows
- 2 Hershey’s® Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz. each), broken in half
Recipe Instructions:1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Place 4 graham squares in single layer on rimmed baking sheet; top with marshmallows.
3) Bake 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Immediately place remaining graham squares in single layer on baking sheet; top with chocolate.
4) Use spatula to carefully flip marshmallow-topped grahams, one at a time, over chocolate-topped grahams to make 4 s/mores. Press gently onto top grahams to secure.
5) Let stand for 1 minute to allow chocolate to soften before serving.