Try this Peppermint Patty-Stuffed Cookies Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 90 Minutes
Makes: 24 Servings
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 24 York™ minis dark chocolate peppermint patties (from 8-oz package)
- 3/4 cup chocolate frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 1/3 cup hard peppermint candies, crushed (about 14 candies)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
2. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add cocoa, flour and whipping cream; stir with spoon or mix with hands until well blended.
3. Shape 1 tablespoonful dough around each peppermint patty, making sure patty is completely covered. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
5. Spread each cookie with heaping 1 teaspoonful frosting; sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.