Try this Pizza Fries Recipe
Author: Francesco Rinaldi®
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
- 2 pound bag frozen French fries
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Francesco Rinaldi® Tomato & Basil pasta sauce
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni (optional)
1. Prepare the fries according to the package directions. Remove them from the oven.
2. Pour pasta sauce over fries.
3. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce mixture and top with pepperoni slices or your favorite pizza toppings.
4. Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the mozzarella cheese is melted.