Try this Portobello Mushroom Pizza Recipe
Author: Francesco Rinaldi® - Joy's Life
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 6 Large Portobello Mushroom caps
- Francesco Rinaldi Traditional (Original) pasta sauce
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- Sliced Black Olives
- Finely Chopped Red Onions
- Chopped fresh Chives
- Chopped fresh Basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix ⅔ cup olive oil, 1 Tbsp salt and 2 Tbsp oregano.
3. Remove stem from mushroom cap.
4. Brush Portobello mushroom caps front and back with the oil mixture.
5. Place mushrooms on a foil circle or directly onto greased pan.
6. Spoon sauce into cap.
7. Top with mozzarella, sliced tomatoes and black olives.
8. Place mushroom pizzas in oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Watch to be sure that the cheese is melted and not burned.
9. Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.
10. Place back in the oven for a 1 - 2 minutes to melt.
11. Remove and top with finely chopped red onion, fresh chopped chives and basil leaves.