Try this Power Up Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Prep Time:45 Minutes
Total Time:60 Minutes
Makes: 2 Servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 DOLE Baby Portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 DOLE Red Onion, peeled and cut into 2-inch squares
- 2 marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved, optional
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg. DOLE® Power Up Greens Spring Mix and Greens
- Honey Lemon Vinaigrette (recipe below)
Recipe Instructions:1. Preheat grill or oven to 350°F. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
2. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade; discard left over marinade. Sprinkle chicken with Italian seasoning. Thread chicken and vegetables on metal or presoaked wood skewers.
4. Grill skewers 10 to 15 minutes, turning midway through cooking. Toss salad blend with dressing to coat. Divide salad between two plates; top with kabobs.