Try this Queso Blanco and Black Beans Slow Cooker Dip Recipe
Author: Johnsonville® & Bush's®
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 180 Minutes
Makes: 12 Servings
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Jalapeno and Cheese Smoked Sausage, finely diced
- 1 – 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Tortilla chips
- Fresh jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro or lime wedge (optional garnish)
1. In a large bowl, blend softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
2. Add diced sausage, black beans, shredded cheese, salsa and garlic; mix gently to combine.
3. Transfer to a 2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 2-1/2 hours, or until heated through, stirring every 30 minutes. Reduce heat to WARM to hold for serving.
4. Serve with tortilla chips. If desired, garnish with jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro or a squeeze of fresh lime juice.