Try this Rotelle Pasta with Beef and Mushroom Pasta Sauce Recipe
Author: Francesco Rinaldi®
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar (24oz) Francesco Rinaldi® Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 3 oz. prosciutto, chopped
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 8 oz. rotelle pasta, uncooked
1. Combine ground beef, onion, and garlic in a large skillet; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble. Drain well.
2. Add mushroom pasta sauce, prosciutto, pepper, basil and rosemary to ground beef. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cook uncovered 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
3. While beef and mushroom pasta sauce is cooking, follow package directions to boil pasta until al dente; drain well.
4. Combine beef and mushroom pasta sauce with cooked pasta. Stir, serve, and enjoy.