Try this Salsa Chicken Tostadas Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Refried Beans, warmed
- 4 tostada shells (6 inch)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1/4 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream
TACO BELL® and Logo are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Recipe Instructions:1. COOK and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. or until no longer pink.
2. ADD water and seasoning mix; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until chicken is done and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
3. SPREAD beans onto tostada shells; top with layers of chicken mixture and remaining ingredients.
Special Extra: Serve with TACO BELL® Mild Sauce, TACO BELL® Hot Sauce or TACO BELL® Fire Sauce.
Special Extra: Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro or green onions before serving.