Try this Sausage Crescent Cheese Balls Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 42 Cheese Ballas Servings
- 1 lb bulk spicy sausage
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, mix sausage, cheese and rosemary; mix well using hands or spoon.
3. Unroll crescent dough on work surface; coat each side of dough with 1 tablespoon flour. Using pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into about 1/4-inch pieces. Mix crescent dough pieces into bowl of sausage mixture in small amounts until well blended.
4. Shape mixture into 42 (1 1/4-inch) balls. Place in pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.