Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Simple Salad With a Coca-Cola© Balsamic Dressing Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Makes: 2 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #5715
- 2 Cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Cups green beans
- 2 Cups baby red beets
- ¼ Cup parsley, chopped (optional)
- 16 Ounces Coca-Cola©
- 2 Teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Pinchs sea salt
- 1 Pinch Fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon juice
- 8 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ Cup shallots, minced
Recipe Instructions:For the dressing: Combine Coca-Cola© and apple cider vinegar in a boiler. Cook on high heat until sauce thickens to a syrup. Remove from heat and let stand until cool.
For the salad: Toss vegetables, salt and pepper with olive oil. Plate salad and drizzle dressing over dish.