Try this Simply Grapefruit® Jasmine Sorbet Recipe
Author: Simply Orange Juice Company
Prep Time: Minutes
Total Time: Minutes
- ½ a grapefruit
- 1 cup of Simply Grapefruit®
- 1-2 jasmine tea bags
- 1 cup of sugar
1. Peel and blend half a grapefruit with a cup of Simply Grapefruit in a blender.
2. Place grapefruit mixture in a saucepan and mix with a cup of sugar.
3. Steep jasmine tea bags and mix over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour mixture into a bowl and freeze overnight.
5. Break up frozen mixture by blending in a blender and freeze again until desired sorbet consistency.