Try this Sloppy Joes Recipe
Author: Francesco Rinaldi®
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup Francesco Rinaldi® Tomato, Garlic, & Onion pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split
1. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain fat.
2. Stir in pasta sauce, mustard, chili powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon meat mixture into buns.