Try this SMUCKER’S® FRUIT & HONEY™ BRUNCH TOAST Recipe
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 16 Servings
- 8 1-inch thick challah bread slices or bread of your choice
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 (5.5 oz.) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 jar Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey™ Triple Berry Fruit Spread, or any combination of flavors*
- Fresh mint leaves, chopped*
1. HEAT broiler to HIGH. Combine butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.
2. PLACE bread on baking sheet. Toast bread in broiler until golden brown on one side, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn toasts over. Spread with cinnamon butter mixture. Broil until mixture is bubbly, about 1 minute. Top with goat cheese. Broil, just until melted, about 1 minute.
3. CUT each toast diagonally into triangles. Top each with 1 teaspoon fruit spread. Garnish with mint, if desired