Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Snoqualmie© Frozen Lemon Bars Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 50 (not including freezing time) Minutes
Makes: 13-16 (1 bar per person) Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1716
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 pints of Snoqualmie© Lemon Perfection Custard
Recipe Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, blend together softened butter, 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm and golden. In another bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1/4 cup flour. Whisk in the eggs and lemon juice. Pour over the baked crust.
4. Bake for an additional 20 minutes in the preheated oven. The bars will firm up as they cool. After both pans have cooled, smooth out 2 pints of Lemon Perfection Custard over top of the bars. Freeze for about 4 hours before serving.