Try this South of the Border Hash Brown Bake Recipe
Author: AllWhites® Egg Whites
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 65 Minutes
Makes: 12 Servings
- 2 cup (16 oz.) AllWhites® egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. 4 oz.) Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 15 oz. (1 can) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 11 oz. (1 can) corn nibblets, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl combine AllWhites and milk; mix well. Add hash browns, black beans, corn, red pepper and 1 cup cheese. Stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set and edges are browned.
Sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.