Try this Southwestern Dog Recipe
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Total Time:35 Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
- 8 Oscar Mayer Selects NY Smoked Beef Franks, boiled or grilled until cooked
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1 cup Sargento Monterey Jack Cheese Shreds
- 1 cup golden corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, small diced, rib removed
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 8 KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Hot Dog Buns
Recipe Instructions:Preheat oven to 400°F
In a small bowl: combine corn, green onion, bell pepper, and cilantro. Stir well to make a corn salsa and set aside.
Place cooked hot dogs inside of buns. Arrange the filled hot dog buns in a 9x11 oven safe dish. Pour barbecue sauce over the beef franks, evenly dispersing the sauce. Then add shredded jack cheese to each hot dog.
Cover with aluminum foil and place in hot oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Remove the hot buns and franks from the oven and top with the salsa and serve.