Smart Shopper Tip:*How to Grill the Asparagus: Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Add asparagus; cook 3-5 minutes or until grill marked and crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 80 calories, 3g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, less than 5mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g sugar and 3g protein.
Try this Spicy Grilled Asparagus Topper Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Makes: 12 (3 topped crackers each) Servings
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 TSP. each zest juice from 1 lemon
- 1/8 TSP. ground black pepper
- 36 TRISCUIT© Crackers
- 36 fresh asparagus spears, grilled, cut in half
- 1 TBSP. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
Recipe Instructions:1) Mix ricotta, lemon zest, juice and pepper until blended.
2) Spread onto crackers.
3) Top with remaining ingredients.