Try this Spicy Wasabi Pear Lettuce Wrap Recipe
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Total Time:15 Minutes
Makes: 15 Servings
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Wasabi paste
- 2 USA pears
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves, washed, trimmed
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups radish sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Recipe Instructions:Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar and wasabi paste in medium bowl until blended.
Slice pear stem side up into 12 quarter-inch width vertical planks. Cut pieces into thin julienne slices. Place in bowl with wasabi dressing and toss until coated.
Place lettuce leaves on plate and top with mushrooms, sprouts, carrots and pears. Drizzle any remaining dressing in bowl over pears. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
For more Pear Recipes visit www.USAPears.org