Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Spider Sandwich Recipe
Prep Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Makes: 1 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1952
- 2 slices of bread
- SKIPPY© Peanut Butter
- Jelly, your choice of flavor
- Pretzel sticks (8 per sandwich)
- Mini Chocolate Chips (2 per sandwich
- Drinking Glass
Recipe Instructions:1. Lay out two slices of bread. Use the rim of the drinking glass as a cookie cutter, by placing the rim side down in the center of the bread and press down to make a circle. Tear off surrounding bread & repeat on the second slice of bread.
2. Spread SKIPPY© Peanut Butter on one bread slice; spread jelly on the other slice.
3. To create the spider legs, place four pretzel sticks on both sides of the bread slice with peanut butter.
4. Close the sandwich by placing the bread slice with jelly on top of the pretzels & peanut buttered bread.
5. Add eyes, by placing two mini chocolate chips on top of the sandwich.