Try this Sunday Brunch Casserole Recipe
Author: Recipe provided by Simply Potatoes®
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
Makes: 6-8 Servings
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Recipe Instructions:1) Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the hash brown potatoes, butter, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until crispy. Reserve.
3) Reduce oven to 350˚F.
4) Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese and chopped bacon evenly over the baked hash browns.
5) In a medium bowl, combine eggs and heavy cream. Whisk to combine. Pour egg mixture over the hash browns. Bake for 20 minutes until set. Serve immediately.