Try this Taco Roll-Ups Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2½ cups ricotta cheese
- 3½ cups (10 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package HORMEL® Taco Meats Shredded Chicken
- 1 (15-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Green onion
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta, 2½ cups mozzarella cheese and chicken. Spread mounded ⅓ cup cheese mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up.
3. Heat oven to 375°F.
4. Pour ½ can of enchilada sauce into a 13x9 inch baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
5. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese over top and bake additional 5 minutes or until melted. Garnish with green onion.