Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Tropical HONEY MAID© “Ice Cream” Bars Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 4 Hours and 20 Minutes
Makes: 21 (1 bar each) Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1774
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 cup drained canned crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 10-1/2 HONEY MAID© Cinnamon Grahams, broken into quarters
Recipe Instructions:1. Line a 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides.
2. Blend first four ingredients (coconut milk, half-and-half, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract) in blender until well blended; pour into medium bowl. Add pineapple and coconut; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Freeze for 4 hours.
4. Use plastic wrap handles to remove dessert from pan. Cut dessert into thirds, then cut each piece crosswise into 7 bars. Fill each of 2 graham pieces with 1 frozen bar before serving.