Try this Tuna and White Bean Wraps Recipe
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Total Time:20 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (6 oz) very low sodium chunk white tuna, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 4 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
Recipe Instructions:In a small bowl, combine red onion, lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Whisk in olive oil; set aside.
In a large bowl, slightly mash beans. Add tuna, tomatoes, and parsley. Pour dressing over bean mixture; stir gently.
Divide bean mixture among tortillas. Top with carrot. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately, or cover and chill for up to 6 hours.
2014 © and ®/™ of General Mills
Recipe developed by www.bettycrocker.com