Try this VELVEETA Nacho Bake Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
Heat oven to 400°F.
Prepare Dinner as directed on package. While Macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
Stir sour cream into prepared Dinner. Spoon half the Dinner mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; top with layers of meat mixture, half the cheddar and remaining Dinner mixture. Cover.
Bake 15 min. Top with salsa, remaining cheddar and crushed chips; bake, uncovered, 5 min.