Try this Warm Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe
Author: Passion for Pasta
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 4-6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla© Penne
- 4 tablespoons Pompeian© Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 head fennel, sliced thin
- 1 zucchini, sliced half moon
- 1 yellow squash, sliced half moon
- 1 cup asparagus, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fennel fronds
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe Instructions:1.Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the Barilla© Penne according to the directions
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat Pompeian© Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat and add the vegetables, sauté for 1-2 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the red wine vinegar and deglaze the pan.
4. Drain the pasta and let is slightly cool down.
5. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables with pasta, toss with herbs and garnish with cheese.