Yes, quick and nutritious breakfasts can go together. Jumpstart your family’s day—and your own—
with some of our newest quick breakfast ideas.
It may arguably be the most important meal of the day. Studies suggest kids who eat breakfast compared to those who don’t:
● Tend to have healthier diets
● May have improved short-term memory
● Are more attentive
● Are more energetic in the morning
● May have fewer discipline problems
Make a nutritional breakfast with these quick ideas:
● Toast a whole-wheat waffle. Spoon blueberries or strawberries over the top.
● Combine a favorite ready-to-eat, whole-grain cereal with low-fat flavored yogurt instead of milk.
● Mix low-fat vanilla yogurt with a dash of cinnamon. Dip grapes, orange slices or kiwi fruit slices.
Recipe Spotlight: Fiber One® Strawberry Smoothies
Looking for a delicious fiber boost? Try a five-minute-prep berry and yogurt smoothie!
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original
- 99% Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberry halves or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 3/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons Fiber One™ original bran cereal
Place all ingredients in blender. Cover; blend on high speed 10 seconds.
Scrape down sides of blender. Cover; blend about 20 seconds longer or until smooth.
Pour into two glasses. Serve immediately.