What is WinCo’s coupon policy?
WinCo Foods accepts manufacturers’ coupons where all the following apply:
- The coupon has a valid barcode that can be scanned into our system
- The item is in stock
- Restrictions and requirements listed on the coupon are met. This includes but is not limited to: quantities (minimum required and maximum allowed), sizes, brand names, product variety, expiration dates, and store location
- The coupon(s) is not a result of coupon “stacking,” “doubling,” etc. (*1* coupon per item limit)
- WinCo Foods reserves the right to limit quantities and/or deny any coupon at any time.
WinCo Foods Coupon Policy
- We do not double or triple coupons; WinCo has a one (1) coupon per item limit. If a coupon has been used with an item, no other coupon may be used with that item and no other item may benefit from that coupon
- WinCo Foods does not accept competitor’s coupons (other stores’ coupons that are not manufacturer coupons)
- All coupons must scan properly
- Coupons must be presented along with the item purchased
- No cash back for coupons with a higher value than the item’s purchase price
- No mass-cut coupons
- No photocopied or visibly altered coupons
- Customer is responsible for all sales tax
- Coupons cannot be purchased, sold or transferred
- WinCo does not accept internet coupons that have the following conditions:
• Free product without a required purchase
• A redemption value exceeding $5.00
*WinCo Foods reserves the right to limit quantities and/or deny any coupon at any time. Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. For our most current policy, please visit your nearest store. All rights reserved.