Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Smoky Grilled Salmon with Fennel Recipe
Prep Time:35 Minutes
Total Time:45 Minutes
Makes: 2-3 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1431 - FENNEL SEED, WHOLE
- 1 large salmon fillet (2-3 portions)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Chinese sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, ground
- 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Recipe Instructions:In a small bowl: add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, mustard, fennel and black pepper. Mix well and pour into a shallow dish.
Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Place salmon fillet in marinade, meat-side down. Marinate for 30 minutes.
Put salmon fillet on broiler pan, skin side down. Dot with butter and sprinkle with tarragon. Broil for about 8 minutes.